Gastroenterology Community

Terrible stomach pain...Please help I'm scared to death!!

I was diagnosed with a hiatal hernia 10 years ago and have been taking Nexium 40 mg every day since then. After awhile the Nexium alone didn't help so they had me had ranitidine every night and the nexium ever morning. It worked well for a long time. I am over weight and I know this is another thing that is cause it to bother me so much. But I started hurting 8 months ago and have been back and  forth to the doctor several times since with severe pain in the upper abdomen above my belly button all the way to under my rib cage and severe back pain lower and center of my back. The doctor last month started me on a new medicine dexilant 60 mg that he said should take care of it. Well it worked for a couple weeks now I am back hurting like crazy. I had a bad flair up last night and today seems like my insides are so sore it hurts to move. I am scared to death that it could be stomach cancer. Has anybody had any symptoms like this? Please help!!
Have they done any testing like CT or MRI?
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem