Gastroenterology Community

Ulcer? Peritonitis? Nerve Damage?

I have horrible pain in my stomach and horrible especially when I eat food or drink something hot. For the last few days, I've been living on electrolyte drinks and an occasionally some bananas. Pepto Bismol is the only thing that brings any kind of relief.

Since this happened my pelvic floor problems have increased and I've had trouble holding in my urine (which I have never had).

Is this an ulcer? Could this be peritonitis (or something similar) from acute perforation of the stomach? Could there be nerve damage from the stomach acid?

About 10 years ago, I had the exact same symptoms. Except back then, the pain was extremely severe and I had lots of white and yellow mucus in my stool with occasional blood. Since I was only a teenager, I wasn't able to articulate my symptoms as well as I wished I could. The doctor just thought it was something else and now it's much worse.

I also have several mineral deficiencies (iron, zinc).

Is there any way to find out for sure if this is or is not a an acutely perforated ulcer and/or abdominal nerve damage?

Thanks.
Welcome to the gastroenterology community!   This doesn't sounds like an acutely perforated ulcer or abdominal nerve damage to me.  I would recommend you see a doctor about this.
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem