Gastroenterology Community

Unexplainable Abdominal Pain: Please Help!

I'm 15, I'm a sophomore in high school, and I've had unexplainable pain for the last year and a half. About a year and a half ago I started to have pain on the left side of my abdomen after almost every time I ate anything. We didn't do much about that. But this past October (2010) I started to have very bad pains on the right side of my abdomen, coming and going, and nothing specific triggered it. Thinking it might have been an appendicitis, my parents took me to the ER. I had an ultrasound and they said everything was normal and they blamed the pain on ovarian cysts and said I would be better in a couple days. I was taken back to the ER exactly a week later with the pain still there and still as intense as the first time. That time I saw two different ER doctors, and they performed a CT scan and said everything looked normal and didn't have an answer for me. Since then I have gone to 2 different pediatricians, a gynecologist (which said after looking at my tests that I never had ovarian cysts), and we're currently seeing a gastroenterologist. Last week I had a colonoscopy and an upperendoscopy and both returned with normal results. One of my friends has me wondering now if the pain is due to chronic pancreatitis, but some of the symptoms don't make sense, such as:
-my pancreas appeared normal on my CT scan
-my blood work has always come back normal
-most people complain of pain mostly on the left side and around the left back and a little pain on the right and in my situation it's the exact opposite

If you could point me in any sort of direction or tell me what kind of doctor I should go see or what tests to have done or anything that might help me I would really appreciate it!!
Have you had any bloodwork done?

Is the pain on the right side? Do you also get it on your back?

Do you have any chronic illnesses?

Do you get any pain after eating?
You may have hepatitis.
Yes I've had blood work done every time I've been at the hospital and it always came back normal. The pain is on the right side, about 2 inches to the right of my bellybutton, and can sometimes migrate to the side/back, and nothing specific triggers that. No, I don't believe I have an chronic illnesses. I have pain on my left side after I eat.
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem