First, thank you for reading, I appreciate any insight.
I have been experiencing nausea sensations every day for around 8 months now. I say sensations because sometimes it is nausea from my stomach and other times it's a nausea that comes from my throat. I have seen many doctors and specialists who have so far found nothing. To date, this is every test and trial medication I've taken:
- Zantac syrup
- motilium (currently taking)
- Flixotide (currently taking for possible Eosinophilic Oesophagitis)
- ondansetron (currently taking when nausea is unbearable)
The tests I have taken are:
- all blood tests including FBC (nothing found)
- endoscopy (nothing found except slight inflammation in lower oesophagus)
- MRI of the brain (nothing found)
- ultrasound of abdomen (nothing found)
Doctors are stumped. They do not know what the cause of my nausea is and I am slowly giving up and feeling like my life will never be the same. Now I am just trying to get by day to day by managing my symptoms with medication, ginger or eating at timed intervals when I know my nausea is not that bad (it is particularly bad in the evening before dinner time).
If someone could please give me se advice or anyone who is going through the same thing, I would love to hear from you and what works to help you.