Gastroenterology Community

Vomiting in morning

37yo female with hx of anxiety/depression who experienced early morning awakening with trembling able to return to sleep only to awaken again several hours later.  As soon as get out of bed begin to cough and vomit hot clear to yellow bile.   This occurred last year about this same time.  I have tried Prilosec reglan Zantac Zyrtec     At one point was out back on Paxil then tried Lexapro.    This began again 2 weeks ago and I have lost 16 lbs with no appetite and inability to eat a whole meal.  I go to bed fearing that the cycle will return again every morning and sure enough it does.  I have considered going back on Lexapro or paxil so I can maybe eliminate the anxiety    It feels like I have awful epigastric pain that awakens me with the trembling usually around 3am.    Any suggestions?  
Welcome to the gastroenterology community!  Medications like Lexapro or Paxil can take a while to start working.  You might want to your doctor about restarting this.  Have you told your doctor about this vomiting?
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem