Gastroenterology Community

What could be causing belly pain an inch from my belly button on my right side?

I had this pain about 3 weeks ago and it scared me so I went to the ER. They did blood work, urine tests, a CT Scan of my abdomen and and a sonogram. Everything was normal.  They sent me home. As undiagnosed abdominal pain. It seemed to go away two days later.
I am a 54 year old woman who has just started menopause.
I haven't thought about it much until Monday (today is Thursday) morning. I had a bout of heartburn and took two Rolaids and a few hours later the pain was back.  I have had bouts of constipation/diarrhea on Monday and Tuesday but now seem to be normal.
I do not have a fever, vomitting, or nausea. If I am sitting still the pain seems to go away but when I get up and move around it is right there. Dull, sore. Nothing sharp. It doesn't wake me up in my sleep and I can't think of anything in my diet that is causing it.
I have been diagnosed with Acid Reflux and take Prevacid and Zantac. One in the morning and one at night. I have also been under alot of stress in the last 8 weeks.  
Does anyone know what can cause this soreness? As after my tests came back normal, the ER doc seemed to make nothing out of it.  
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem