I did an enema three days ago, first time - with about 600ml of warm water. After expeling the enema water i still felt full but this didn't last for long- maybe an hour or so. Then through the day I felt mild pain in the abdominal region (probably nothing i said). Next day the food i ate wasn't so healthy (i have compulsive eating "disorder" i think - i just full myself with everything there is around, but this is for some other time). It probably wasn't good for my colon as it was still a little edgy from the enema. The second day i had some constant strange feeling in lower abdominal region (no pain, just discomfort) and after every meal (they were small and healthy) i felt very full (like i just ate 2kg of ice cream). Later that day i felt a little cramping in my (stomach, i think). I said probably nothing to worry about. Today i woke up and it was all normal, then i ate some eggs for breakfast and again I felt full like I would ate a whole supermarket. But there was no pain until later when I fulled myself with a lot of food again. So now is like 6 hours from that and I still feel full and in pain - abdominal and right (left too) side of the chest.
1) The enema water maybe went inside a little too fast (600 ml in about 1-2 minutes)
2) I did hold it for almost 10 minutes.
3) About compulsive eating; i'm working on that, i started meditating and i can control it better (it's mostly because of stress and depression)
4) Until yesterday I had a big stomach (i was amateur bodybuilder two years ago so i was used to eat big meals), but never had problem with that cause it was ok an hour after a meal.
5) I had bowels 1 day after an enema, no blood.
6) I measured my body temperature an hour ago: it's 37.2
7) I'm 19, no known illneses.
So should i go to the ER? I'll go to the doctor after the weekend anyway, but right now? Thanks I'd really appreciate some help right now.