Well, this may or may not be the problem, but I had the same thing happen to me about fifteen years ago. Finally went to the doctor. Turned out I had an allergy to a pet rabbit I had adopted and kept in the house. I took allergy meds until my rabbit passed away a number of years later, and then the symptoms went away, and I was able to stop the meds. But until I knew what it was, oh, I thought I was gonna die! I had never been sick before in my life. So, could be something in your surroundings has made you allergic! I hope so.
Sorry, I just re-read your original post and you said you had an allergy test. I don't know what kind you had, but my doc didn't have to do a test, he just knew, and the meds stopped it. What kind of test did you have done?