Gastroenterology Community

how much should i worry about high enzyme count?

I was diagnosed with hep c and have had two blood test done.Each test showed elevated enzyme levels,the last showed levels twice and almost three times what they should be.The test were taken about three months apart.Should i be concerned about the quick increase in these levels.It should also be noted that i do take lithium and trazodone for bi-polar and ptsd.This seems to me that there is abnormal activity going on in my liver.I dont know how long the hep c has been there but was positive two years ago.Do these levels indicate treatment should be done soon?I also have filed for disability and simply do not have funds for treatment and have been to every state,local,and federal agency to get help all denied.At this point i dont know were or who to talk to address the problem or should i even bother and hope for the best?

This discussion is related to elevated enzyme levels.
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem