middle abdominal pain

I have pain in my abdomen about my navel kinda more to the right. Sometimes I get really nauseated it kinda feels like I'm having a gallbladder attack but I had my gallbladder removed, had a endoscope and colonoscope that came back clear. have had blood in stool during last episode anyone have any ideas
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
it wasn't blood on the paper it was in or on the loose stool,the blood was darker red, the 1st time I thought maybe something I ate was kinda purple red but then it happened again for 3 days. Dr ordered colonoscopy because I'm having a lot of diarrhea, never noticed blood before colonoscopy
Helpful - 0
possible colitis...,,id say phantom gallbladder pains,but the blood thing throws me off,,,if you have been having diahrea though,and going offen,you might just have rectal irritation,or a small fissure starting,,was it bright blood?...just on the paper?
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Gastroenterology Community

Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem