Gastroenterology Community

severe pain

I'm having severe pain on the right side ,had my gallbladder removed1-27-2015,i have a doctors appointment 4-9-2015 is there anything that I really should ask my doctor about???? .I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON CAUSE I THOUGHT THAT MAYBE I JUST NEEDED TO GIVE IT A LITTLE MORE TIME ,BUT IT SEEMS TO BE GETTING WORSE INSTEAD OF BETTER.SOME DAYS THE PAIN COMES AND GOES BUT THEN LIKE TODAY THE PAIN IS STAYING(FOR THE LAST SEVERAL HOURS,EATING ONLY MAKES IT WORSE,AND THE NAUSEA,REALLY IT ALL IS GETTING TO BE UNBEARABLE,SO IF ANYONE HAS ANY ANSWERS OR SUGESTIONS,PLEASE I'M WILLING TO LISTEN????????????
You can have an abdominal mri done, though most likely they will do an ultrasound first. You need to rule out problems with pancreas, spleen, liver, etc. Does it get worse every time you eat? What are you eating? Try to eat plain grilled chicken with steamed veggies and see if that hurts too.
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem