Gastroenterology Community

stomach/back pain please help

I am a 38 year old female with no health problems.  I have attacks in the stomach area  (solar plexis) that radiates through to the back.  It is an internal pain.  I have had an MRI, Cat scan, upper and lower GI , ultrasound and a colonoscopy done.   The doctors had no idea what is causing this pain, but it is excruciatingly painful.  They gave me a script for perks, and said retest in 6 months.  The pain in not constant, it is present for a day here or there,  weeks or even months apart. I now have to take 2 perks to even get rid of the pain.  They told me next time it happens to come in while it is happening, well I did that, and my doctor was off that day so they sent me home. And yes I have gone to the hospital too.   The pain doesnt radiate to the left of right, it is straight from front to slightly upper back.  It feels like a burning or tearing it's not a sharp pain here or there or a pulsing pain.     It is not heartburn, I've tried that route too. I have it again now, I took a perk and 3 hours later it was back, obviously because it never left.  I am sick of masking the pain, any help would be greatly appreciated.
well,all i can say is this,,,,i have the EXACT SAME THING,YOUR NOT ALONE!!!
mine does the exact same thing,in the same place and radiates to my back also.
i have had mine now for 9 years!!!
sometimes i dont get it for months at a time,sometimes i get it like 1 time a day for a week straight!!!
ive had every test too you can think of,,,ruled out gallbladder,hernia,pancreas,liver,ulcer,cancer,heart,,,all the bad stuff.
i do not get sick with it,just the pain.
i have not lost weight from it.
i guess after 9 years if it was going to kill me it would have done so!,,,but i know what you mean,it is a bad pain,,and feels like it comes from inside,not on the surface.
all i can say is hang in there,and if you EVER FIND OUT WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS,PLEASE REMEMBER ME,AND LET ME KNOW,,,IM SURE IT IS ONE IN THE SAME!!!!!
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem