Gastroenterology Community

stomach cramps

FOR A WEEK NOW I HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCING CRAMPS IN MY LOWER ABS,PRESSURE IN MY PELVIC AND RECTUM AND CONSTIPATION, LOSS OF APPETITE. WHEN IT FIRST STARTED I WAS SICK IN BED FOR 2 DAYS, SO I THOUGHT I HAD AN INTESTENAL BUG. I AM FEELING BETTER BUT I NOW HAVE THE CONSTANT CRAMPING,BLOOTING, BELCHING,AND THE WEIRDEST IS THE CRAMPING PRESSURE IN MY PELVIS AND RECTUM. I ALSO HAVE A SMALL AMOUNT OF DIZZNESS AND NAUSEA. WHEN I HAVE A BOWEL MOVEMENT IT IS PAINFULL, SMALL AND HARD. I HAVE LOTS OF ENERGY, I STILL RUN AND SLEEP WELL.  I AM A BIT DEHYDRATED SO I AM DRINKING LOTS OF WATER. CAN YOU GIVE ME SOME IDEA TO WHAT I MIGHT BE DEALING WITH.
I hardly ever see the dr. but when I started experiencing abdominal pain and loss of appetite I called my dr and they stressed that I needed to be seen right away. It may be nothing but abdominal problems can be very serious. I would see your MD or if its bad enough go to an accutecare facility.
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem