Gastroenterology Community

stomach

I'm 39  years old 5foot6 180 pounds, I lift weights and keep in shape. I suffered from anxiety and panic disorder, I took paxil cr.At one point in my life i got off the anxiety pills. But 2 years later i started getting stomach problems like cramps at first it was mild now its frequent and it put me in a sort of panic.So 4 years later after a colonoscopy and a camera down to the stomach came back negative.The blood test came back negative and the stool culture came back negative,the ultasound came back negative and the x-ray was negative.They i'm healthy and no blood in stool.But i still have this pain. I got see a phychiatrist and social worker,I take effexor xr,with clorazapane and amitrypiline.I do cognitive restructering and i meditate and try to eat well.I don't know if this could be i.b.s or psychosomatic symptom i just don't know what to do. I feel tired alot but look healthy but i still have this pain.
Where in the "stomach" is the pain located (upper left abdomen, upper right abdomen, around the belly button, lower...)?

Anxiety and medication for it can cause a number of effects on your GI system. Where the pain is may help define what the issue might be.
Its in all 4 quadriants it seems to travel, i'm reggular and have no problems evacuating but the pain seems worst it hurts with pressure by the hand.
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem