Gastroenterology Community

what is wrong with my tummy?

Hullo.  I am hypothyroid and I was recently put on T3 medication which is going well but as soon as that was sorted, I started with an issue with my stomach which the doctor said was Gastritis (in January 2018).  He put me onto 2 different antibiotics and a course of Probiotics.  Whilst taking the medication, the stomach settled down but around 4 days after the medication finished, the problems came back.  These are the symptoms:   yellow stools, skin in my mouth yellow and tongue has a thick layer of muck on it every morning. I do not have yellow skin or eyes.  My tummy cramps a lot.  I feel frequent bouts of nausea. Stools are not loose and my tummy is more regular now that every before. The range of food I am able to eat is very small as most foods make me feel ill like bread, pasta, rice, potatoes, anything sugary, beans, etc.  I have tried fasting on two occasions and I got cramps even then. I started making Kefir (horrible stuff) and have had 5 rounds of pro-biotics. I eat plain yoghurt with live cultures with banana cut into it.  I can juice oranges and drink that but the whole orange gives me cramps.  I went back to the doctor last Monday because this seems to cause a problem with my T3 medication being absorbed. He sent a stool sample in for testing and it is negative for blood and that H Pylori bacteria. He gave me Librax and Topraflux which are now finished.  I felt like a new person on these meds but I surely cannot stay on them for the rest of my life.  I really don't know what is wrong and where to go next to fix this because it leaves me feeling really sick and trembly inside. Any ideas?
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem