General Health Community

A lot going on and no answers

For more than a year now I have been having periods of nausea, fatigue, nervousness, and dizziness with occasional abdominal pain. About 6 months ago I developed a rash on my chest to my neck. It doesn't itch and there is no color to it. Then around 3 months ago I started having pain all over but mostly in my joints. The area of pain varies. Mostly in my hips, elbows, neck, and ankles. If I carry a bag of groceries a short distance I can hardly bend my elbow after I put it down. I don't know what's going on and doctor's tend to look at me like I'm making it all up and tests come back normal( chest x-ray, CAT scan of abdomen) anyone have any insight as to what might be happening? This has been going on too long and it's really hurting my life. Thank you.
Thought I should add that I also have a sensitivity to heat.
You might need Magnesium.  If you look it up, you will see that a deficiency of magnesium causes a great deal of symptoms.  If you take magnesium and it doesn't clear up, then perhaps you should be tested for Lupus.
Thank you. I am going to look that up right now. That would be an easy cure.