General Health Community

A mysterious pain in my right eye.

Hello.
I've been to India and done LSD few times and had good time. Last time I did it was in a party and all was good until sudden pain in my right eye began. The pain felt like a pressure is built in my eye and also a feel of  stab on the eye. I didn't let it ruin the mood and tried to ignore it as much as I can. The next day I woke up and the pain still persisted. I've noticed that smoking weed is making the pain much worse. After 2 months the pain was gone and when I came back to my home country I was smoking real strong weed that made the pain come back again. I've been to eye doctor and ENT doctor who haven't find anything. I feel mentally fine but the pain interferes with my life and ruining my mood.. I've noticed that the pain also happen when I'm talking and feels like shooting pain from my throat up to my eye. very weird. I stopped smoking weed for now and the pain slowly disappeared but not completely.
Beside this pain I also have a shoulder pain that also started when I got back home, i don't know if related but thought it my worth mention.
Taking ritalin also made the pain slightly more noticeable.
please help me.