Aa
A
A
A
Close
General Health Community
8.83k Members

Burn from laser session

I just had my 3rd session of laser tattoo removal on my arm. It faded a little bit, but this time i thin the nurse didnt knew what he was doing. He just burned all my skin. Every time he hited me with laser my skin bleeds, i tought it was normal cause he was in a more higher setting. Every time I do Laser i have Blisters and redness(2nd degree burn?) but the normal is after 2 weeks everything is healed without any marks. This time I didnt have blisters at all, just really tiny ones, I think it was cause I used sillicone sheets the first 2 days...Continuing, i did the aftertreatment as i always does (this time was really to much blood, very unusual for me. But after 2 weeks, all the scabs have fallen down, but i m left with a red/pink/whitsh mark, all over my arm, and in places that were no ink (I tought that the laser hits only affects areas that have ink but i guess i m wrong) It is quite noticiable and when I press/push it the skin turn white (like it dont have any pigmentation)(and other areas are appearing to turning to a hyperpigmentation)  Is this pink/red color will ever fade ? What I can do to fix this. I m using Pure aloe vera from cvs since i did the session, and i m thinking to starting using sillicone sheets on it, is this a good ideia?

I m lookin for another tattoo removal here where i live and that uses a more new laser. I know the laser that this place I was going use is very very old, but is a Q-switched (at least I belive so). I m going to another place that uses the medc6.

Please any advices on this will be helpful, I really want the pink/red pigementation to go away even if it turns white, I prefer white than red, but today is 2 weeks from de procedure and it is still here.

Thanks in advance

This discussion is related to Lab. Mistake HCL acid inhale.
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547098925
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482853437
AL
80052 tn?1550346932
way off the beaten track!, BC
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.