General Health Community

Burn from laser session

I just had my 3rd session of laser tattoo removal on my arm. It faded a little bit, but this time i thin the nurse didnt knew what he was doing. He just burned all my skin. Every time he hited me with laser my skin bleeds, i tought it was normal cause he was in a more higher setting. Every time I do Laser i have Blisters and redness(2nd degree burn?) but the normal is after 2 weeks everything is healed without any marks. This time I didnt have blisters at all, just really tiny ones, I think it was cause I used sillicone sheets the first 2 days...Continuing, i did the aftertreatment as i always does (this time was really to much blood, very unusual for me. But after 2 weeks, all the scabs have fallen down, but i m left with a red/pink/whitsh mark, all over my arm, and in places that were no ink (I tought that the laser hits only affects areas that have ink but i guess i m wrong) It is quite noticiable and when I press/push it the skin turn white (like it dont have any pigmentation)(and other areas are appearing to turning to a hyperpigmentation)  Is this pink/red color will ever fade ? What I can do to fix this. I m using Pure aloe vera from cvs since i did the session, and i m thinking to starting using sillicone sheets on it, is this a good ideia?

I m lookin for another tattoo removal here where i live and that uses a more new laser. I know the laser that this place I was going use is very very old, but is a Q-switched (at least I belive so). I m going to another place that uses the medc6.

Please any advices on this will be helpful, I really want the pink/red pigementation to go away even if it turns white, I prefer white than red, but today is 2 weeks from de procedure and it is still here.

Thanks in advance

This discussion is related to Lab. Mistake HCL acid inhale.