Chest pain when bending over

I am experiencing chest pain every time I bend forward.  No other times but consistently when I bend forward.  Every time.  It is pretty high and just left of the center of my chest.
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
you are probably experiencing GERD when you bend over gravity goes to work and pulls the acid into your esophagus where it burns "holes" and causes pain in the chest, see the LES(lateral esophageal sphincter) muscle at the bottom of your esophagus keeps stomach contents from coming back up into your esophagus, you could have a hiatal hernia, or if you have had a bad cough in the last two months it could have caused your diaphragm to spasm causing a lateral esophogeal hernia...which would infact cause your chest pain...i dont think its cardiac, because it does not radiate and you say it tends to stay on one side of your chest in a centralized location