I am a 40 year old male. I have been having the following symptoms for 3 years now:
- Constant Stuffy and runny nose
- Coughing all day
- Throat Clearing many times an hour
- Excessive mucus
I have seen many doctors and I read that it could be due to few things such as:
- Asthma – I checked and I don’t have it
- Allergy – I did allergy testing and I was not allergic to anything
- Acid Reflux – I don’t have any heart burn symptoms and take Prilosec before bed and sleep tilted. After two months, no help.
- Vasomotor Rhinitis – I have taken Dymista, Atrovant but no help
My work involves giving presentations but it has been really difficult constantly coughing, clearing my throat and blowing my nose.
Any guidance or recommendation you can give me, I would really appreciate?