Confused, please help

Hi, I need help not for myself but for my wife. Anyone that will take time to read this and help me is very much appreciated. I don't know what to do with her.

What i observed was, when she's eating, or having our dinner at first she'll like the food but after a few minutes, she'll feel like vomiting.

She wants to sleep almost a day.

When she's at work, absent minded, most of the time, you need to repeat what you are saying cause she don't hear it. At bed, when we're talking after a while she's already sleeping, i don't know but she always felt tired, like most of the time. sometimes i get irritated cause, i don't like that, even she didn't do anything for the whole day, she felt the same thing and wants to sleep.

As far as i remember her weight is 30kls something. I want her to gain weight but i don't know what to do. I told her to take a multivitamins but most of the time she'll forget it, like when i say something after a few minutes, she'll forget what i said. I really don't know what's happening to her. please help. I'm doing what i need to do as a husband, I'm doing everything but I don't know what's happening to her, sometimes I don't understand her.

Should we seek professional health? I don't know where to go regarding of her case, thank you in advance for suggestions and help.
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
Yes you do need to seek professional help. There are to many symptoms that I believe only a medical professional can get to the bottom of. This is just an example of what I am talking about. Her always being tired could be from sleep apnea. Her problems with eating could be from Addison's disease. Memory issues because of lack of sleep, underactive thyroid and depression, just to name a few.
Get your wife into see a doctor, so you both can get an answer to her medical problems. Her health is nothing that should be taken lightly.
I would sure get her to see the doctor. If she doesn't eat then she doesn't gain energy and that is just one reason for her tiredness
f*** you
Thank you so much for your advice. We'll surely do that.
Thank you for your advice.