Could my knee pain be attributed to my weight gain/plantar fasciitis?

I've had plantar fasciitis for close to a year and recently, my lower back and knees have begun hurting. I went from 230 to 258 in less than a year, partially due to my fasciitis and subsequent lack of running and exercise. Could my knee pain be coming from PF or weight gain? Or a combination thereof? My lower back pain, could that also be caused by the two? I'm 5'8 and otherwise healthy 25 yr old.
Definitely!!
Have you tried Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy (ESWT) ? google it! it's for plantar fasciitis
Weight gain,but possibly combination,or not at all,theres many reasons why your knee could be hurting you.Go to the Doctor,he can start treatment right away and give you a Diagnosis.for now just relax try to keep off the knee and while walking be cautious not to step wrong or off or apply to much pressure this could cause pain to worsen and or injury.Pray and get to theDoctor.elevate you leg only quarter.