General Health Community
25 Members

Did I have a miscarriage?

My boyfriend came inside me three weeks ago and then a week ago, as well. I got drunk last night. This morning when I woke up, I had this severe sharp, random pain near my upper left side, that lasted on and off all day, right underneath my rib cage. Could I of had a miscarriage? I took a pregnancy test last week the day before he came inside me again and it gave a negative result. Me and my boyfriend want a baby and we are trying but when I drank last night we didn't think about it. We should have and now i'm afraid I hurt it. It could have been gas too because I was pooping all day but it was random and went away after a slit second, not like gas where it lingers. Someone please explain what it could be!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.