A
A
A
Close
General Health Community
25 Members
9588643 tn?1404706022

Did I have a miscarriage?

My boyfriend came inside me three weeks ago and then a week ago, as well. I got drunk last night. This morning when I woke up, I had this severe sharp, random pain near my upper left side, that lasted on and off all day, right underneath my rib cage. Could I of had a miscarriage? I took a pregnancy test last week the day before he came inside me again and it gave a negative result. Me and my boyfriend want a baby and we are trying but when I drank last night we didn't think about it. We should have and now i'm afraid I hurt it. It could have been gas too because I was pooping all day but it was random and went away after a slit second, not like gas where it lingers. Someone please explain what it could be!
0 Responses
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.