General Health Community

Eye Care

I am a female adult. I have amblyopia.I went to see eye opthamologist.They precsribe me with eyeglasses with balance prescription. The doctor told me is no cure.The doctor told me i should always wear my eyeglasses. Ask the doctor , What is the duration of time with my eyeglasses on and take them off with my eyes don't drift? He told me with a 1  year or 2 year? Is this is true.
sorry to hear that for you...
I heard and read that amblyopia is a kid condtion that get treated as child and get better with serious treatment.. failure to do so, leads to adult loss of sight and wear glasses for life... no treatment... I was 45 when I was diagnosed  with an eye disease that touch older people and lead to blindness one day... still no cure for it, just taking vitamins... we just have to wait for somebody to find a solution, a miracle... or a new surgery ... I do not give up...
i wear eyeglasses  and my eyes are straight. When i take them off my  left eye wander. I be wearing my eyeglasses for about 7 weeks.How long would it take for my eyeglasses stop my left eyes from wandering when i take them off.