Eye floaters, pulsatile tinnitus, back pain, headaches?!
Alrighty.

Never posted on one of these things before.

I’m 20, a female, 5’1 and 160 pounds.

So I have very bad asthma. It’s not the issue here, but I’ve been on A LOT of prenizone the passed 8 years, I’m on dulera, spirvia, flonaise, and singulair.

NOW.

The good stuff.

In 7th grade I got this floater in my eye. I walked around all day thinking there was a bug flying around, and then it never went away. Just this little black dot.

I got my eyes checked and the eye doctor was like.

“Oh yeah! You have a floater.” And that was the end of it. A year after, I started getting bad headaches. I also was tired all the time. Flash forward to today..

3 months ago I got really sick with a cold. I woke up one morning with 4 more floaters, all really dark black spots that float around.

They’re all in my right eye.

I went on a plane ride 2 months ago

And since then every time I swallow, yawn, chew, take a deep breath my ears pop.

The pressure is mostly on the right side of my head, and it burns! I started having upper back pain a month ago, I’ve ALWAYS had really bad back pain. I’ve heard popping noises in my head (sounds like I’m cracking my knuckles, happens mostly when I lay down)  
My lower back pain is pretty bad, like pressure is building. If I lay down on my stomach, my lower back like, pops into place. It’s a loud pop everyone in the room can hear. Then I’m good for a few hours and then I have to do it again.
I feel something down there move when I lean forward sometime.

They checked my thyroid and my sinuses, both were good. I just don’t know what to do. I can’t keep spending money on the doctor for him to look in my ears and tell me it’s allergies. I’m on so many medications. I know what allergies are. This isn’t it..
Hello~Since the doctors haven't been able to help, I really think a chiropractor would benefit you. You have some symptoms of misaligned vertebrae and pinched nerves. He/she will take some x-rays and this will help show where the issues are originating from. Possibly after a few treatments, you should start to feel better.

Was the eye doctor you saw just an optometrist or a regular Ophthalmologist? There is a big difference, the Ophthalmologist is actually an MD trained in diseases of the eye, the optometrist does not have that much schooling. For just minor eye issues, they are fine, but since your floaters seem to be progressing I would try to see an Ophthalmologist.

I hope you feel better soon. God bless you.