Fear of Tourette's.

Hello all. 20 year old healthy male here. Since I was little, I had this strange tick that I would do when I get excited. I would clench my teeth and sort of wiggle my hands together. I have always done it. I feel no urge to do it in public. I can stop it voluntarily. I never feel the urge to do it when I get excited around people. I just randomly do it by myself when I get excited about something. Otherwise, I have no other ticks at all. Is this Tourette's? Is it going to get worse ever to where I wont even be able to function? It just recently started bothering me because I watched a documentary on people with certain disorders and I thought about it.
idk i always thought tourettes is dignose at an early age it could just be a nerve twich thats it especialy that your able to controll it