Aa
A
A
Close
Feel weak and sick every time I eat
Okay, so I'm a 17 year old female about to be 18 in a few weeks and for the past couple of days, anytime I eat, I feel sick. I feel like weak and I don't necessarily feel nauseous, my stomach just feels weird. I get really gassy. I burp and fart a lot lol. It could just be a piece of candy and I get the same reaction. I've been really tired or exhausted lately with a cough and stuffy nose and sore throat that comes and goes. I had a nose bleed yesterday that fell from the sky. I've been having a lot of discharge, more than usual. I don't know if this is all related or if my body is going through a crisis right now because I'm transitioning to a new age(the start of adult hood). I am sexually active. I also have a double heart condition and Vitamin D Deficiency. Any idea what's going on with me??
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Look into 2 rarely diagnosed conditions that can occur together. The first is SMA Syndrome (Superior Mesenteric Artery Compression). It can cause all kinds of gastrointestinal problems. The second is Nutcracker Syndrome (Renal Vein Compression). Studies have shown that severe compression of the Renal Vein can cause Chronic Fatigue Syndrome or ME which can cause severe fatigue, weakness, and sore throat among many other problems. I have a friend that has both of these conditions that occur at the same location and could be causing the problems you’re having. Most doctors have never heard of either of these conditions so they often go Undiagnosed. Join a SMA Syndrome or Nutcracker Syndrome group on Facebook.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
General Health Community Resources
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1353103243
Blank
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1499064984
Blank
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482853437
Blank
AL
80052 tn?1496327897