Feel weak and sick every time I eat
Okay, so I'm a 17 year old female about to be 18 in a few weeks and for the past couple of days, anytime I eat, I feel sick. I feel like weak and I don't necessarily feel nauseous, my stomach just feels weird. I get really gassy. I burp and fart a lot lol. It could just be a piece of candy and I get the same reaction. I've been really tired or exhausted lately with a cough and stuffy nose and sore throat that comes and goes. I had a nose bleed yesterday that fell from the sky. I've been having a lot of discharge, more than usual. I don't know if this is all related or if my body is going through a crisis right now because I'm transitioning to a new age(the start of adult hood). I am sexually active. I also have a double heart condition and Vitamin D Deficiency. Any idea what's going on with me??
Look into 2 rarely diagnosed conditions that can occur together. The first is SMA Syndrome (Superior Mesenteric Artery Compression). It can cause all kinds of gastrointestinal problems. The second is Nutcracker Syndrome (Renal Vein Compression). Studies have shown that severe compression of the Renal Vein can cause Chronic Fatigue Syndrome or ME which can cause severe fatigue, weakness, and sore throat among many other problems. I have a friend that has both of these conditions that occur at the same location and could be causing the problems you’re having. Most doctors have never heard of either of these conditions so they often go Undiagnosed. Join a SMA Syndrome or Nutcracker Syndrome group on Facebook.