General Health Community

Gagging

My husband has been diagnosed with essential tremors,HBP, anxiety,depression and  has an enlarged liver. Lately, he has a gagging issue which causes him to get choked and throw up.  He burps constantly and carries a rag around all the time to spit in. He is unable to work and no longer drives. He does nothing but stay in bed. We can't plan anything because we never know how he is going to feel.  I'm not sure where to turn. We have see a general MD, a neurologist and gastro doctor. He takes five different meds a day. Help!
He'll I'm sorry your husband is not feeling well. This sounds like the gagging is from the anxiety which cAn have a huge impact on your stomach. Did he try zofran or a anti nausea med they do help!! Best regards