General Health Community

General Health

I have  stoped smoking for over 2 weeks now . with the help of chantix. I would recomend that to anyone that needs or wants to quit. but now iam out of that and feel the need of a smoke.How long does it take to get that nicotine out??
hi it only takes a few days for the nicotine to go out of your system but i found when i gave up it was more to do with the habbit of having one i have given up for 3 months now sometimes its still there and could really do with one but it is easier to manage now and can only get easier good luck and hope this has helped a little x
about 1 month or to a week but can really kill your liver so please dont smoke
habit is the only reason for the craving as your nicotine levels will be gone but cravings last for a while, its hard but it is so much better when you stop, I am 5 years smoke free now and difference is amazing but have to use a lot of willpower in the begining  hope you are getting good support.
Buy Gum, charms or anything when you get the felling for a smoke pop something else in your mouth. 41 years ago I was a 3 pack a day Camel smoker I did it cold turkey and was chewing gum like I was smoking. It took a few weeks and that was it. It's all in your head if you really want to stop you will. Good luck!