General Health Community

Got severe chills, heavy head and nausea after recovering from fever

So I caught fever a week ago and. It was 103 F and though the malaria text came out negative, my doctor gave me malaria medication. I had to take it for three days, and though the fever disappeared, I've developed another painful condition. I.E., my body's really cold - it's been 3-4 days since I've stopped taking the medicines, but I still feel sooo weak, can't even sit up, am nauseated and head is really heavy. Have I overdosed on the malaria medicines, or is it some kind of side effects? It's really upsetting. My feet are freezing, and my head is kind of numb.