General Health Community
25 Members

HELP!!!...Having fever for almost all the time, suffering since 6-7 year.

Hi All,

I am 37years married female. I am suffering from fever since last 7-8 years. Consulted with many doctors, took thousands of medicines. If I continue to take pills no fever otherwise same condition. I have gone through many medical test I have any NO thyroid, No diabetes, No blood or NO other problem. All my reports come normal but still I am suffering from this problem.

I have consulted with Aliphatic and homeopathic doctors. but NO positive result.

I feel good only when I take medicine otherwise fever again.

I am tired of taking medicines. Please help

If any is facing or faced this kind of problem please let me know.

If any doctor is reading my post and any clue of my problem or can suggest any remedy. I will be grateful to you.

Expecting quick and helpful response.

Thanks in Advance,

Best Regards,
RK
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.