Aa
A
A
A
Close
General Health Community
25 Members

HELP!!!...Having fever for almost all the time, suffering since 6-7 year.

Hi All,

I am 37years married female. I am suffering from fever since last 7-8 years. Consulted with many doctors, took thousands of medicines. If I continue to take pills no fever otherwise same condition. I have gone through many medical test I have any NO thyroid, No diabetes, No blood or NO other problem. All my reports come normal but still I am suffering from this problem.

I have consulted with Aliphatic and homeopathic doctors. but NO positive result.

I feel good only when I take medicine otherwise fever again.

I am tired of taking medicines. Please help

If any is facing or faced this kind of problem please let me know.

If any doctor is reading my post and any clue of my problem or can suggest any remedy. I will be grateful to you.

Expecting quick and helpful response.

Thanks in Advance,

Best Regards,
RK
0 Responses
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.