General Health Community

Head Vibrating - talking on phone - sometime

Hi, there is a problem my uncle had lived in recent times. When I spoke on the phone, I saw the message twice while the head shook. the room feels it, but can not stop it, continues to talk. It feels like your head is shaking.

went to the doctor went to the MR, did a blood test did not come out. They thought it might be psychological and gave me a pill. For a month, their anti-depressant treatment seems to have failed.

I saw my uncle's head swinging twice. he was still on the phone when he saw the second, and he was telling the customer what he was doing (he said he was a good marketer, but he was a little excited).

Note: in the meantime, the reason for going to the doctor before living these events was that he heard his own heartbeat. (at some time) (hospital results did not come out)

what can be the problem? do you have such things and solve the problem?

Not: i dont know english. But i can translate :)

Thank you