General Health Community
25 Members

Hematoma Still Around After 8 Months

First of all, I am going to my PCP next week. I fell directly onto concrete and took the entire weight of the fall on my right hip/upper thigh last summer. Of course it bruised and swelled, but my doctor at the time said it would heal on it's own. It's been 8 months and I still have a large lump. It is hard to the touch and is painful to sleep on or even press on. Is this a scenario in which I may need surgery? I don't believe it is infected, but it's definitely still got "something" under the skin.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.