High White Blood Cell Count, Right and Left Side Pain, Fatigue, Lightheadedness

Hi all,
I started having right and left side abdominal pain 3 months ago. Went to ER. Cat scan showed nothing. All was normal but a small ovarian cyst and a high wbc count. Went to doctor ran test again was even higher (went from 13.5 to 16). All urine and other blood tests were normal again. Ive tried 2 antibiotics with no improvement. Pain is dull and comes and goes. I am severely and constantly fatigued. When I try to walk through a grocery store for too long or bend over and stand up from weeding garden I get really woozy and lightheaded. It feels like Im going to pass out but if i sit really quick and wait a few minutes later it will pass. The doctor is sending me to get a cbc again and see if white blood cell has gone down any, if not then hell send me to a hematologist. Its beginning to scare me. Im starting to get depressed because I dont have the energy that I used to. Im in my mid twenties, overweight, and I smoke but generally healthy. Sometimes I have headaches or migraines but not all the time. Im lost..... ANYBODY have any Ideas or thoughts
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
how are your hemoglobin levels, and platelet counts? If they are low or anemic it could be symptoms of leukemia