General Health Community

How do I heal from fifth disease that I have been sick for 3 years from? I have no Doctors that have any answers exept let it ride it corse. It had caused interpathic arthritis,intestinal, and idgestive problems, and infections galore! Anyone that can hel

I have been so sick and have had times that I was in a wheel chair do to extreme pain in the feet and arthritis in my joints,bleeding and diarreah every day. It progressed into vomiting for 6 months straight and finally I was hospitalized for 14 days. I turnrd the corner and was better and am better but not good yet. I still have diarreah every day w/o bleeding now, and have been told I have enteropathic arthritis in all my joints and have constant infections,fatigue, and pain. I was finally diognosed with Human Parvo (or Ffith's disease) -B19.
No doctors seem to have any answers for my recovery and I feel like I have the bad flu all the time. I would like to heal completely and really need advice? Is there anyone that has any answers?

Mom of 3 little ones and wife of military man who NEEDS to be fully healed...
Chelle

This discussion is related to Mutated Fifth Disease?.
Have you put this desease in to the Search Engine for feedback and anything you can take or do, it sounds like you have been through and are still going through a lot of pain ,as you have found no answers from the Doc how about any natural help out there, anf communication with fellow sufferers, I hope you feel better soon or at least get some answers to be able to cope, please let us know how you are doing.