General Health Community
8.53k Members
1770925 tn?1365622122

How to find a doctor

I am not a diabetic but I have hypoglycemic symptoms and have nerve damage from peripheral neuropathy and take Warfrin for AFIB.
   I am able to exist by using a low sugar diet and eating a six meal diet eating
something every three hours including at night.  After three hours without food my blood sugar causes me to have hypoglycemic attacks, I am almost a cripple then, but am ok after eating sugar.
   My problem is finding a doctor that can assist me with these problems.
2 Responses
363281 tn?1518219421

I would certainly see a good Naturopathic physician, or, if there are none in your area, then an endocrinologist, they specialize in blood sugar dis-orders.
1770925 tn?1365622122
I have tri4ed endocrinologists diet helps. I've had bad experiences with
neurologists. But never a naturologist.
thanks for the idea!
Try Vitals.com
Have an Answer?
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1499064984
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482853437
80052 tn?1496327897
way off the beaten track!, BC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.