I have shortness of breath

I’m 15, male and have been experiencing shortness of breath for some time now. Recently, I’ve also been experiencing chest tightness and muscle ache in my upper body(might be due to vigorous exercise during my Physical Education class). The shortness of breath is most apparent when I’m lying down flat or leaning while sitting. Should I be concerned? It’s 12.13 AM right now so I’m looking for a sign before I alert them.
Alert my parents*
Any time you have shortness of breath, it's worth getting checked out immediately. Definitely let your parents know now. Shortness of breath is a sign of Covid-19, so let someone know. Difficulty breathing is always considered urgent.

Please let us know how you are.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Please get checked as soon as possible and let your parents know what is going on. Shortness of breath is nothing to take lightly. Please get checked and let us know how you are doing.
So the doctor said everything is fine and asked me to get more exercise as I’ve been sitting down too much, prescribed me with Asthma pills

You are reading content posted in the General Health Community