General Health Community

I need answers

I need a good medical answer to the cure against bumps that are swollen under my neck under my jaw line and chin. I was wondering if you could shed more light on what can be done to treat this. I believe this bumps are as a result of constant shaving with shaving cream, because I was initially using a shaving clippers and now i have stopped using the creams and the bumps still won't go completely
if they are abscess from infection you may put a good antibiotic cream but if they are fibrosed hard tisse you may try steroid creams under a dermatologist care