General Health Community

Is taking Psyllium husk and coloxyl at the same time ok?

I have always had a slow digestive system. I take fibre daily and always have a bottle of coloxyl on hand just in case. I recently had a big move and had to stop taking the fibre for a while, I managed ok for a while but not perfectly so I've just started taking it again now that I am settled. I

I used to take whole linseeds but before my move a dietician told me I should be having psyllium husks instead so I've started on them. For the last ten days I've been taking both the psyllium and coloxyl but haven't had a bowel movement.

Should I swap back to the linseeds?

Thank you!