Aa
MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Losing weight

Tips losing weight
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Eat something small and healthy every 2-3 hours. For example:breakfast eat one serving of oatmeal, 2 hours later have a small piece of fruit or veggie,for lunch have a small salad with chicken and fruit, lite drsg, 2-3 hours later have another small piece of fruit or veggie, supper have what everybody else is having just make it small portion. Drink water in between each "snack" and if your hungry before bed try popcorn or small bowl of healthy cereal. If you look up serving sizes for the food groups they are very small. one serving of banana is not the biggest banana on the shelf it's the smallest.Try not to eat too many things that come in a package. You need fresh foods, meat, beans, fruits, veggies and water not soda.
Helpful - 0
Drink half your body weight in water every day. No inbetween snack like potato chips, ice cream, and candy. Read labels to become familiar with how many calories you are ingesting. Eat fruit, nuts, vegtables, and wholesome foods not processed with tons of fat. Grease is my favorite but it tears up the digestive system. Stop snacking and eat multiple small meals through the day. Do not pig out at any given time. When hungry, drink water.
Helpful - 0
1938966 tn?1323890868
i started slimming world and lost 10 pound in 4 weeks i felt great their range of foods are fantastic it was so easy i always found dieting hard because i do love my food but with slimming world you have sins which where everyday you could have a sneaky chocolate bar if you liked or what ever you fancy
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the General Health Community

Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1714899967
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482849837
AL
80052 tn?1550343332
way off the beaten track!, BC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.