Lower back pain

I have pain in my lower back and sides that seems to be making me nauseous, my stomach is a little irritated as well which is making it worse. The pain is dull and constant, and is made worse by moving. I did take some Tylenol yesterday, but it was only 2 pills, this has been going on since yesterday but is a bit worse today. I was working Friday and yesterday and was standing on my feet most of the day.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
A complete history, clinical examination and work up is necessary for correct diagnosis and treatment. The common possibilities in your case could be a urinary tract infection, kidney stones,cystitis,ovarian cysts,STIs,PID etc.You should consult a physician ad get evaluated. Treatment will depend on the underlying cause. Hope it helps.
Best luck and regards!
Helpful - 0
Have you considered actute pancreatitis or chrnic pancreatitis? Look up their symptoms and if you think that is what you have then the first thing to do is to ask your doctor for blood work and an ultrasound.

Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the General Health Community