General Health Community

Lump Inside Palm

Hello, been researching but can't seem to find the answer...About a month ago, I noticed a lump on my palm started coming out..I thought I hurt it when I worked out and would be gone in a few days, but it is still on my hand after a month...I don't know if I hurt something inside my palm or if it is a Cyst or something else...When my hand is under water for a while, it gets harder and starts to bother me more..When I work out, it hurts and seems to get bigger...Can someone please tell me what it could be...Thanks
Hello, can anyone maybe suggest what it could be so I can reserach..Thanks
I have the same thing looking for info, did you ever get a response or find out what it is?