General Health Community

Lump under collar bone

Hi, I have a lump under my collar bone, more towards my shoulder. It has been there for about a month and doesn't seem to be going away. I does not hurt. What could this be?
Maybe a swollen lymph node?
Have you been sick recently or started any new medication?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Could be what is called "Calcified Nodule" I had one like you described on my knee, the doctor removed it, took a few minutes and it never came back, these kinds of lumps are normally benign and nothing to worry about. If it gets bigger or hurts, then I would see the physician however.
Thanks for the input. It only worries me because just before the lump appeared I had been extremely fatigued/weak; which still continues. I guess it could be an infection-but, other than the fatigue and weakness, nothing else out of the ordinary. I will probably go see someone about it.