Minor Chest Pains...

I have minor pain near my chest ride under my right shoulder. I don't really know how to describe it, it is not chest burn, but it feels like a slight tug? I feel it every time I laugh, raise my voice, or inhale very deeply. I've never had this problem before and anything I can think of that might have caused this it that I went to a theme park yesterday, so I pretty much spent the whole day screaming and laughing really hard with my friends, but it's not like that was my first time at a theme park either... But I did ride some fast rides, and I rode the viking for the first time in about 8 years... I am currently 17, I am not very active but I am fit.
Any help? I am starting to get very worried
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
You've probably pulled or strained a muscle, but you should seek medical attention if it continues. :)
Helpful - 0
hi there, as you are only 17 and you were at atheme park yesterday, i think you may have pulled a muscle, if its a pulling feeling when you inhale and  eases when you exhale, i think its a pulled muscle, if it carrys on or gets worse go to the A N E, ER.
Helpful - 0
if u can put ur hand on the pain then probably no heart problem :) if not ( feeling general pain and pressure and shortness of breath then could be but urs is not)
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the General Health Community