Numbness that won't go away or change
For almost a week now I have had this weird numbness in my hands, feet, legs and around my mid section, the only way I can really describe it is that feeling you get just after you've had pins and needles, or after you've taken something that was too tight off. However there are no other apparent symptoms - no pain, no headaches, no changes when I eat, rest, apply heat/cold etc.

Prior to this feeling I had not done any strenuous lifting/moving/exercise, not changed medications. I use a CPAP and have taken cymbalta for 4 years. I can't say that it's gotten worse however it certainly hasn't improved either.

I have spoken with a GP who has ordered bloods however being this close to christmas I'm not optimistic getting a result in the short term. Has anyone else expereinced anything else like this? Every thing I look up has other symptoms that don't apply - and if it were stress I would have expected it to have passed now that I'm on holidays along with the main source of stress.

My main concern is how long with will last - if it will get better or worse or indicative of something more severe
Hi...I'm having numbness on toes due to prolapsed disc..the disc between L5 n S1 bulging out and touch spinal canal...my advice is check ur backbone for safe side...but sometimes due to nerve entrapment on lower leg can cause numbness.however nerve entrapment related to back bone.

All this fact based on my knowledge and opinion got from physician for my condition
Did you have any associated pain with it though? That sounds like something that would hurt?