General Health Community

Pain on the right side of Abdomen?

I have had a pain on the right side of abdomen since Wednesday . I was wearing tight clothes on the day and I was sitting most of the time so I thought it might be it. But The pain didn't go away, only got better until today that hurts like hell!! The feeling of the pain is the same as the one I get when I have air in my bowels, when I have catch a cold.
I was thinking that maybe this pain is connected with my kidneys since I feel like having urine infection for two days now (it hurts a bit when I pee). Do you think this pain could be due to the urine infection I think I have?

Thank you
Zoi
It could be a urinary tract infection along with a kidney infection. But usually a kidney infection will hurt on both sides a little lower on your back.The only way to find out for sure what's going on is to see your Dr.
if there is a slight trace of blood it could be kidney stones,  when i have kidney stones its usually my lower back that hurts. you could have a uti
Could be a urine infection or pelvic infection. Do you have a fever...

Could also be cystitis, which is a common complaint with females. symptoms are burning pain when urinating, and frequent urinating, with very little urine be passed. Talk to a pharmacist or your doctor.

Hope this helps.