Avatar universal

Possible delayed puberty - should I consult a doctor?

My body hasn't changed since 14. My voice hasn't changed, my shoulders haven't broadened, my arms are narrow and there was no change in my height as well. The only change I underwent was having a moustache and pubic hair. I was 5'3 when I was 13 years old and I am still 5'3.
However, I took a lot of ADHD medicines when I was 16 like a load of medicines. Today I am 22 years old and still sound like a kid. I just want to know do I need to see any doctor? If so then what doctor should I consult?
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
363281 tn?1590104173
Hello~It probably would not hurt to consult your GP, then, if he/she thinks you need a specialist they can refer you.
Helpful - 0
Avatar universal
Consider consulting an endocrinologist with expertise in delayed puberty.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the General Health Community

Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1590104173
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482849837
80052 tn?1550343332
way off the beaten track!, BC
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.