General Health Community

Prenatal vitamin

When ever i take prenatal vitamins, it gives me lot of cramps and body pain. I am not pregnant now. I have a son of 15 months and i had a miscarige 3 months ago. the problem was same with my first pregnancy. when every i take prenatal vitamins it give me bad lower body pain. i have tried different brands also. what should i do?
Were taking them with plenty of water and/or food?  
i usually take them after food. many hrs after dinner. no with one or two sip of water

does this really effects and cause of my cramps?
I believe so.  You should eat a meal first and then drink 8ozs of water with the pill.  Try that.  All the best.