General Health Community

Regarding Diabetes

I came across so many articles saying that cinnamon is helpful in treatment of diabetes. I would like to know if it really cures diabetes or reduce the severity.
Yes. Cinnamon is helpful in controling blood sugar. You need about a teaspoon a day.

So are artichokes and Chromium Glucose Tolerance Factor (GTF), available in health food stores.

Diabetes is a hydra-headed monster, and there is no single naturpathic magic bullet.
Oh I caution you there. Diabetes is no disease ( Hydra ?) to fool around with homeopathic gimics. Please see your Doctor who can outline for you a program of diet, exercise and medication that the American Diabetes Association recommends. Diabetes can be controlled for a lifetime, if you are willing to abide by all the recommended treatments. The above note from caregive list otc meds not found to be effective to treat Diabetes.