General Health Community

Scar Formation Assesment

Dear Doctor,
I am from India. I have a five year old son and he was scalded by hot tea on the neck till the upper chest 3 days ago.  The blisters are broken and he is given dressing with silverex Plus ointment. (Silver Sulfadiazine + Chlorhexidine Gluconate + allantoin + aloe vera ).  I wish to know if scar will be formed permanently or if there are any alternative treatment to reduce scar formation. I am very anxious and worried as he is very small though the scar looks smaller to us but it is big in proportion to an adult.  Do answer my queries.

Thanks,
Marc Nongmaithem

This discussion is related to permanent scar tissue or a callus? .